+353 42 937 2350
|Sunday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Monday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Tuesday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Wednesday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Thursday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Friday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
|Saturday|| 11:00 — 11:00 |
Photos of The Glyde Inn & Linn Duachaill restaurant
Customer reviews about The Glyde Inn & Linn Duachaill restaurant
- John Doe Added 06/11/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Friendly place with a friendly atmosphere. Staff are extremely helpful. Food is top notch.
- Robin van de Ven Added 24/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Simply an awesome proper traditional Irish pub. Always have great craic hanging around, having am awesome pint of Guinness. Food is simple and traditional with a small twist. Ya can't beat traditional food with a twist. Just a little different from all others, which makes it nice.
- Rosie Posie Added 18/10/2018★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆This rating given as the day we visited - the first Monday in July, we didn't have a great experience here. Having returned to this venue with high hopes based on a really pleasant first experience, we ended up being very disappointed, as communicated to our server. The service was very slow, with no acknowledgment of this. Finally, very hungry kids were served tiny meals. I know it was a Monday and apparently they was only one chef on duty but the server really didn't seem to care or have the responsibility to care. It was disappointing as the first visit there a couple of years ago was great. Maybe we just got them on a bad day.
- Andrew Griffin Added 09/10/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★We had a tasty seafood chowder in the bar despite, getting in there at the last minute.
We were also fortunate to get a room speculatively on Saturday night. Even better, it had both sea and mountain views - stunning. The room was light and bright.
The staff were pleasant and John, the owner, great craic. Thanks to all of you.
- Robin van de Ven Added 17/09/2018★ ★ ★ ★ ★Simply an awesome proper traditional Irish pub. Always have great craic hanging around, having am awesome pint of Guinness. Food is simple and traditional with a small twist. Ya can't beat traditional food with a twist. Just a little different from all others, which makes it nice.
The Glyde Inn | Linn Duachaill Destination Restaurant | Bed & Breakfast | Annagassan, Co. Louth
The Glyde Inn, Annagassan with its award winning restaurant & Bed and Breakfast, Castlebellingham, Linn Duachaill, which is situated close to Linn Duachaill Longphort, Carlingford, Newgrange, Titantic and The Guinness Storehouse. Live Traditional Irish Music Every Thursday and Friday Night.
The Glyde Inn, Irish Bar, Irish Restaurant, Irish Bed and Breakfast, Linn Duachaill Restaurant, Destination Restaurant
Share this page
Today's weather in Dunleer (County Louth)
03:00 13 ℃ 1015 hPa 86 % 6 m/s 06:00 11 ℃ 1014 hPa 88 % 7 m/s 09:00 11 ℃ 1015 hPa 87 % 7 m/s 12:00 13 ℃ 1015 hPa 74 % 6 m/s 15:00 14 ℃ 1014 hPa 69 % 6 m/s 18:00 13 ℃ 1014 hPa 70 % 7 m/s 21:00 9 ℃ 1015 hPa 78 % 6 m/s